Background Image

To clearly see background image, please do as instructed:

Hold the Ctrl key and tap the minus sign (-) on your keyboard.

OR

Hold the Ctrl key and roll the scroll wheel of your mouse backwards.

AND

To get back to normal view, simply do it oppositely.

Thursday, 13 January 2011

My Favorite Songs

1. Move Along - The All-American Rejects
    I like this song because the lyric is just so cool and it's very convincing. When I listen to it I feel like that I should never give up on anything and should be movin' along.



2. Gives You Hell - The All-American Rejects
    I like this song because it's funny (IF you watch the full version, I did not put the full version up here because it has inappropriate contents) and the band that plays this song made it sound AMAZING. When I listen to this song I feel wild, crazy, and hyper.

No comments:

Post a Comment