Background Image

To clearly see background image, please do as instructed:

Hold the Ctrl key and tap the minus sign (-) on your keyboard.

OR

Hold the Ctrl key and roll the scroll wheel of your mouse backwards.

AND

To get back to normal view, simply do it oppositely.

Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Video Game Question - Should twelve year-olds play whatever they want?

I think that twelve year-olds need the approval of their parents before they play or buy any video games, because some games may contain inappropriate contents. So if they wanna play, their parents should be watching them while they play it.

5 comments:

  1. Children have the right to play and rest. They can play what ever they want but they have to control it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really have any approvals :D, my parents believe in me. lol (Jking)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, although my answer is different but your way is also logical and right.

    ReplyDelete